Terms & Conditions
This page sets out the terms and conditions of use on which this website www.harryart.co.uk is made available to you.
In using the Site you will not:
- • use the Site or any of its Content for any unlawful purpose or plagarise or use my work for you own purposes.
- • transfer files which contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs or use the Site or any of its Content (as defined below) in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the Site less efficient; or
- • use the Site for any purpose other than your personal viewing.
All content available on the Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, audio and video clips, and the compilation thereof is the property of me, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and other similar laws. Your use of the Site and the Content grants no rights to you in relation to mine or any third party’s intellectual property rights in the Site and the Content.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, print, post, perform, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the Site pages, any Content or the computer codes of elements comprising the Site. You may however view the Site and access its Content in an unaltered form (for the avoidance of doubt, alterations shall include stretching, compressing, colouring, cropping or altering in any other way so as to distort Content from its original proportions or format) for personal or not-for-profit educational use and make temporary downloads of its Content solely for the purpose and duration of viewing and (where applicable) listening to the Content, provided that you keep intact all copyright notices and otherwise acknowledge the copyright in such Content. I may withdraw this right on notice to you at any time.
You may establish links to the Site provided you:
- • do not remove or obscure any copyright notice or other notices on the Site;
- • give us notice of such link by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- • immediately stop providing such links upon request from me; and
- • do not establish embedded links (i.e. direct links to Content on the Site which do not show the rest of the page(s) on which such Content would normally be seen on the Site).
The Site may contain Content which some users may find controversial. You should not access Content on the Site if you think you may be challenged by it.
I do not accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of the Site and I cannot guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features.
I do not promise that the information on the Site itself will be entirely free from errors or omissions. I do not promise that the Site will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition when possible.
You agree to compensate me in full for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, which arise if you breach mine or any third party’s intellectual property rights in connection with your use of the Site and/or any Content, or which result from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or from any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on my infrastructure.